Brisbane’s commercial centre has a new direction.
The CBD is shifting to the North Quarter as major new developments come online.
The upcoming Brisbane Live project, the Cross River Rail project which overseeing the redevelopment of Roma St Station and the complete overhaul of the Queen’s Wharf precinct, all point to a new centre of energy for the city. 80 Ann St is perfectly positioned at the nexus of Brisbane’s emerging new core.
For businesses that rely on attracting and retaining the very best talent, the issues of connectivity and commute times are absolutely critical. No matter where your people are coming from, or how they choose to move, every one of them will feel the advantage of 80 Ann St.
- One block from major bus interchanges
- 5 minutes to Central train station and 7 minutes to Roma Street train station
- Midway between the two new Cross River Rail stations
- Connected to cycleways, 2 minutes to cycle2city (King George Square Cycle Centre)
- Minutes from Queen Street Mall
- Direct access to and from the Riverside Expressway via Ann Street on-ramp and Turbot Street off-ramp